The Huayra, named after the Quechua wind god, is the Pagani’s following act to the Zonda. Only 100 Huayra Coupes were produced with various special editions and other variants produced as part of the production run, almost all cars produced were different to one another due to the highly exclusive nature of the car. The Huayra’s 6.0-litre, twin-turbo V12 and lightweight construction (1350kg) helps to propel the car to 60mph in under 3 seconds and hit a top speed of 238mph. Not only is it incredibly fast, but it is also renowned for its unique handling and overall driving experience, due in part to the addition of active aerodynamics. The Huayra’s incredible performance and stunning looks truly are a meeting of art and science.
What’s in the box!?
- Item Length – Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height – Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width – Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- License line
- The trademarks PAGANI and Pagani Automobili and Huayra and Zonda are registered trademarks and used under license from HORACIO PAGANI S.P.A Italy.
- Contents (what’s in the box) sets
- Sprues, decals, paints, glue & brush
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level
- Flying Hours