Starter Set Bugatti Chiron
First unveiled at the Geneva show in 2016, the 8.0L W16 Quad turbo charged Bugatti Chiron is a remarkable example of the state-of-the-art Bugatti engineering. As a successor to the iconic Bugatti Veyron, the Chiron has been developed to produce a staggering 1,479BHP. The breath-taking vehicle is capable of reaching an incredible top speed of 261MPH. The Small Starter Set Bugatti Chiron offers exceptional detail and the perfect option for beginners at a 1:43 scale.
- 1:43 Scale
- Designed for Beginners
- 4 Acrylic Paints
The successor to the fabulously successful and potent Bugatti Veyron the Chiron is another masterpiece of engineering by Bugatti. First shown at the Geneva show of 2016 the car uses the same 8.0L W16 Quad turbo charged engine as its predecessor, but the motor has been heavily updated to produce a staggering 1,479BHP. This propels the car to a top speed of 261MPH
- Item Length – Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height – Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width – Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- License line
- Trademarks design patents and copyrights are used with the approval of the owner and/or exclusive licensee Bugatti International SA.
- Contents (what’s in the box) sets
- Sprues, decals, paints, glue & brush
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level
- Flying Hours