Terms and Conditions:
- We, us, Wrecker Yard Toys refer to https://wreckers-yard.co.uk which is located at Redvers, Cuthberts Lane, Frampton West, Boston, PE20 1RR, United Kingdom
- You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to the above address
- Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
- Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website and will not include any of the pictured accessories, unless stated in the specification of the goods. Whilst goods may be shown assembled they may require assembly by you.
- Stock is shared with our other selling channels, we aim to keep the stock as correct as possible however there is sometimes a delay which may lead to incorrect stock. In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we reserve the right to cancel this order and refund you in full. This is deemed as Wreckers Yard Toys refusing to accept your order and this can happen at any point up to acceptance of the order.
- Prices are subject to change and may differ from our other market place prices
- All prices quoted on our website are in UK (GBP) pounds and do not include VAT are not currently subject to it.
- We aim to dispatch all in stock products within 24 hours of receiving your order during normal working days
- 1.50pm is the daily cut off for any given working day.
- Saturday, Sunday and UK bank holidays are not counted as working days
- Postage of most items is via Royal Mail and from within the UK. Depending on the item we may also use Parcel Force or any other courier at our discretion
- Delivery times are estimates only and we cannot and do not guarantee delivery dates. Royal mail aim to deliver 1st Class within one working day (They do not count Saturday or Sunday). The aim for second is 2-3 Working day. Special delivery is by 1pm next working day after dispatch for most areas.
- Free delivery is offered within the UK for orders over £80, dispatch method is at our discretion
- Claims for lost items cannot be made for at least 10 working days of posting the item for items within the UK
- We only dispatch to the shipping address on the order payment
- If the goods are lost or damaged in transit, please let us know as soon as possible and we will see what options are available as remedy
- International postage is sent Tracked and signed for where possible. We do not send international items via normal international mail
- Currently the Maximum weight is 2KG per order. Please contact us if your order is over this and we try and provide a quote
- Customs forms where applicable we be completed correctly, please do not ask us to make false customs declarations as we will not
14 Day Returns (Consumer Contracts Regulations)
- 14 Day Return are covered under the Consumer Contracts Regulations. Buyers have 14 days from taking delivery of the item to return it for a refund. Return of unwanted items is at the buyers costs and they should ensure it is suitably insured.
- If you wish to return an item during this 14 day period please contact us and let us know via email at email@example.com
- Once you have decided to return an item under this 14 day cooling off period you have 14 days for which to do so
- The Refund will at most be full cost of the item plus the cost of basic delivery (addition costs for express delivery will not be refunded.
- Deductions can be make for any handling of the good above what would be expected in a normal bricks and mortar shop.
- There are some circumstances where the Consumer Contracts Regulations won’t give you a right to cancel. These include, CDs, DVDs or software if you’ve broken the seal on the wrapping, perishable items and tailor-made or personalised items. They also include goods with a seal for health protection and hygiene reasons that’s been broken. Also included are goods that have been mixed inseparably with other items after delivery.
Faulty Goods / Guarantee
- If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. It’s helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
Law and Jurisdiction
- This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.