The Type 97 Medium, known as the Chi Ha, was the main battle tank of the Imperial Japanese Army during WWII. Entering service in 1937, the Chi Ha saw widespread service in China and the Pacific, but inadequate armour protection and the low velocity of its 57mm gun made it no match when it came up against Allied tanks.
- Item Length – Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height – Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width – Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- Contents (what’s in the box) sets
- Sprues & decals
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level
- Flying Hours