Quickbuild allows you to create a wide variety of iconic scale models. No paint or glue is required, the push together brick system results in in a realistic, scale model that is compatible with other plastic brick brands. Suitable as an introduction to modelling for any age of 6 and up, the pre coloured pieces simply push together to build an impressive model which can then be decorated with the included self-adhesive stickers. When built they are tough enough to be used as toys, or smart enough to use as display models.
The Jeep Gladiator is Jeep’s first pickup truck since the Comanche was discontinued in 1992. The four door, five passenger Gladiator features exterior and interior styling like the Wrangler JL. Due to a truck frequently being used for hauling and towing, the front grille slots were enlarged to allow for improved airflow and engine cooling. The truck has front and rear doors that can be fully removed, as well as a windshield that can be lowered. The Gladiator is unique in that it is the only truck available with a convertible folding soft top.
- Item Length – Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height – Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width – Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- No Scale
- License line
- Jeep, the Jeep grille and related logos, vehicle model names and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and used under license by Hornby Hobbies Ltd. ©20. FCA US LLC
- Contents (what’s in the box) sets
- Plastic bricks and stickers
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level
- Flying Hours