The Mustang came into its own when fitted with the Merlin Engine Its long range enabled it to escort bombers deep into enemy territory. The Royal Air Force flew the type from 1944 onwards in support of Bomber Command’s long distance raids deep into enemy territory.
What’s in the box!?
- Item Length – Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width – Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- License line
- Produced under licensed. (Vehicle/Aeroplane Models) the distinctive logos, product markings, and trade dress are all trademarks of The Boeing Company.
- Contents (what’s in the box) sets
- Sprues, decals, paints, glue & brush
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level
- Flying Hours