The F4F-4 Wildcat was the US Navy’s primary carrier borne fighter aircraft, by the time of the crucial battles for Midway and Guadalcanal the F4F-4 model had become the most numerous variant and new tactics enabled American naval and marine pilots to gain the upper hand.
- Item Length – Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height – Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width – Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- License line
- Manufactured under license from Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation. (Vehicle/Aeroplane Models) is a trademark of Northrop Grumman Systems Corporation.