With the RAF already operating Phantoms initially intended for the Royal Navy at Leuchars air base in Fife, the withdrawal of HMS Ark Royal in 1978 meant that they also inherited the rest of the Fleet Air Arm Phantom fleet. Nos 43 and 111 Squadrons would use the Phantom FG.1 to defend Britains airspace until 1989, when they both converted to the BAe Tornado F.3.
Boeing, Douglas, McDonnell Douglas, North American Aviation, A-4 Skyhawk, AH-64 Apache Longbow, B-17 Flying Fortress, B-25 Mitchell, C-47, DC-3, F-4 Phantom, P-51 Mustang, their distinctive logos, product markings, and trade dress are all trademarks of The Boeing Company.
- Item Length – Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height – Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width – Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- License line
- Produced under licensed. (Vehicle/Aeroplane Models) the distinctive logos, product markings, and trade dress are all trademarks of The Boeing Company.
- Contents (what’s in the box) sets
- Sprues & decals
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level
- Flying Hours
- Wingspan (mm)