About the Aircraft:
The Gloster Gladiator was developed from the Gloster Gauntlet as a private venture, and represented both the peak and the end of the biplane fighter. In many air arms it smoothed the transition to monoplane fighters, and in confronting aircraft of its own era it performed well.
About the Model:
Such a high-performing and equally eye-catching aircraft has well and truly deserved a spot in your Airfix collection. With two choices of livery to choose from and complete with sprues and decals, the Gloster Gladiator Mk.I/Mk.II airfix model kit is a worthy addition, not to mention a fantastic gift for military enthusiastst and model makers alike.
BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
- Item Length – Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height – Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width – Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- Contents (what’s in the box) sets
- Sprues & decals
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level
- Flying Hours
- Wingspan (mm)