The GR9A entered service in October 2006 as an updated and improved version of the already very successful Harrier GR7. Boasting an improved avionic suite, as well as a much improved weapons capability, the GR9A represents a substantial leap forward in capability over the older GR7 Harriers.
Paint Scheme – British Aerospace Harrier GR9A, No.800 Naval Air Squadron, Joint Strike Wing, RAF Cottesmore, 2010.
- Item Length – Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Height – Without Packaging (cm)
- Item Width – Without Packaging (cm)
- How many pieces will be found in the box opened by the customer?
- Item Scale
- License line
- BAE SYSTEMS is a registered trade mark of BAE Systems plc.
- Contents (what’s in the box) sets
- Sprues, decals, paints, glue & brush
- Number of Scheme options
- Skill Level
- Flying Hours
- Wingspan (mm)